Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 Days of Thanks #18

Today I am thankful for my family.  I have written things about my mom and my niece, but I am talking my whole family, even those people that I really don't get along with that well.  The Lord sent us here to be part of a family for a reason.  I know that stuff happens and families are torn apart by unforeseen circumstances, but it is that family unit that keeps us solid and moving forward in faith.  My grandparents have a very special love for each of us, and they are a huge part of my family and my life for that matter.  I know that my aunts and uncles have helped me in many ways, of course brothers and sister in law's and nieces and nephews etc....  The list could go on and on, but when it comes down to it, we all need each other for some reason or another, even if it's just to annoy another family member (of that's how it feels sometimes).  To all of my family, I love you all.  Even if you are far away, I want to know what you are doing and what is happening in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment