Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas is always a fun and exciting time at our house. We get up and wait for Nathan and Jonathan's families to come over so we can open presents.

This year I was shocked and excited about the gift I received. A hand gun is nothing I have asked for but I am excited to learn how to use it and how to better protect myself.

You will see in the pictures below all the fun we had. My favorite was when the kids opened the ping pong balls from me and had a blank stare about what they were for, it was then that they opened the sling shots that I had bought for them and the ping pong balls were to shoot without causing damage. The look on their face was priceless.




























Whitney and Tasha

















Timmy and Nathan









Whitney in her new snow hat and new coat from Dad.







We then visited Grandma and Grandpa Robinson's house where we ate the prime rib roast that grandpa makes every year, it is delicious.












Roast Beast



















Grandpa cutting the roast



Grandma and Grandpa serving up the roast beast, Yummy, Yummy






Evets and Mom playing perfection.













Evets's concentrating hard to get the right piece in the right place









Everyone came over for dinner at our house later and played games and played the Wii with the new games we got. It was lots of fun








Nathan and Taylor playing the hunting game








Tasha and Evets, they are looking a little crazy









Mom making the yummy potato skins to go with the ribs for dinner.











Hunter holding Clara












Mom and Whitney playing Life








1 comment:

  1. Holy crap....I will be sure not to mess with you. By the way, I got home tonight around 7. Glad you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete