Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Cookies with Garrett

I got a phone call at work on Christmas Eve from Garrett asking when we were going to make Christmas cookies for Santa. We have done this in the past but this year I had been so busy I had not even thought about it until he called. When I talked to Jonathan he stated that as soon as Garrett woke up on Christmas Eve he had asked when he was coming over to make cookies. It warms my heart that he remembers and that this is now a tradition for us. Me and Garrett rolling out the sugar cookie dough



Garrett rolling it out himself





Garrett making the frosting red


Garrett decorating the frosted cookies









Me and Garrett with the finished cookies ready to take home for Santa.





Garrett's fun and full of candy cookies!






No comments:

Post a Comment