Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I am Grateful for 21......22......23.....24.......25

#21
I am grateful for friends who don't accuse, just love and laugh and cry with you when you need it, when life feels like a freight train has hit you going 100 miles per hr.  Friends that will talk on the phone with you for hours about every random thing that you both can think of to keep the conversation off of what you don't want to really talk about

#22
A warm cozy fireplace and warm fuzzy blankets to keep me warm and cozy

#23
Christmas carols that bring tears to your eyes.  Christmas music has a spot in my heart that will never go away.

#24
Inspired leaders who think they know what I need at this moment in my life, even if it is not really what I need in my life, nice that they try to get me to see it in a different light and are trying to help me out

#25
Other people who struggle and are not afraid to say that they are struggling and want to help everyone that is struggling.  I hate to admit things are not going as planned, but I know that life it exactly how and what and why because I know I am a Child of God, and he know exactly why I am going through what I am going through.  Nice to know that he is always there, no matter what, where, when, how etc.......

No comments:

Post a Comment