Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Verdict is in

So I saw the Dr today.  I was excited to see if my lab #'s had improved.  Well the verdict is in and while they are not as good as I would have hoped they are going down maybe slow and steady will be a better approach and outlook.  So my CRP (c reactive protein level that monitors the amount of inflammation in my body) has dropped 0.2.  So it has not dropped the full digit numbers that I and my Dr would like to see but, a dropping level is a good sign, much better then a rising number.  We have not entered the "peak results" phase of my new medicine.  It can take 3-6 months before we see how well the medicine will work.  I have only had 4 shots so we are still early in this process and have time to wait and see.  I feel like we are heading in the right direction and that is a direction I am very interested in.  I pray that Heavenly Father will give me the strength to get through this.  I know that I have been blessed with these trials to give me patience, some thing which I am very much lacking.  I just hope that I can continue to see the beauty of the rain. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I saw anything on the lower side is good news.

    ReplyDelete