Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Days of Thanks #16

Today I am thankful for my mom. If you don't know my mom you don't know the nicest, most honest, most caring person in the world! She is always doings stuff for my and my brothers and their kids. She cooks dinner, she keeps things clean, she lets me vent to her when I need to vent, she puts me in my place when it's needed. She has always loved me no matter what! Even when I make terrible choices and don't want to be responsible for them, she still cares and to me that is all the matters. Lately she seems really overwhelmed so I am trying to clean and organize different parts of our house to make her feel better. So far, so good! I have done the laundry room (which looked like a bomb had gone off for over 9 months)! and I have cleaned and organized the pantry (also a war zone). I know that it has taken some pressure off of her, and tomorrow (if I have time) I am going to organized the butler's pantry and get things put away! Surprise, surprise for her! I love her with all my heart, might, mind and strength and don't know what I would do without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment