Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Days of Thanks #12

Today I am thankful for the men and women who serve our country in the Armed Forces. The Army, the Navy, the Marines, the Air Force, and the Coast Guard. They protect our country without hesitation and without reservation. With yesterday being Veteran's Day, I had a chance to reflect on the many sacrifices great and small that allow us the freedom that we so thoroughly enjoy in the United States of America. I know many how have served an a few that have died in our service. I am so grateful for the Lord's hand in the formation of this country that allows us such freedom. I am sadden when I hear of those who willfully try to destroy our country and it's values. We must remain loyal to our country and all that it stands for! May the peace of the Lord bless our service men and women and their families that they will be safe and protected and that they may have peace and comfort in their heartache and sorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment