Friday, May 28, 2010

YW Make a Movie Night

So last week we had a Make A Movie Night! It was lots of fun. I don't have any pictures of the actual making of the movies (I was a camera person)! We started out talking about people of integrity and what qualities they posses. We talked about qualities that we ourselves could improved on and how the world wants us to be vs how the Lord wants us to be. We went around and read scriptures and talked and then broke out into groups to make 2 movies each. One movie about someone with Integrity, the second whatever they would like to make up!









Props and fun

































This was my group after making their first movie!










We ended up having a ton of fun. My group did a movie about Ammon and then they did a version of "America's got Talent". They all participated as contestants and judges and it was wonderful! The girls really came together and worked hard, I was super impressed!

1 comment: