Friday, May 28, 2010

Mother's Day

So Mother's Day was bitter sweet this year. My Grandma and Grandpa Wood were in town and seeing them was really hard. I don't think that my Grandma even knows who she is anymore. She has to be helped with everything. I love her and hope and pray that I will be able to handle what lays ahead of me. It is heart wrenching seeing her like this and remembering who she use to be. I love her and I will honor and remember her memory in any way that I can. I also got to see and speak with my Grandma and Grandpa Robinson. I fact we worked on genealogy. It was really cool and fun. And of course my mom is absolutely fabulous. I love her and respect her and know that she will succeed in all she does because she is AMAZING!

The flowers from my garden they totally made me smile


Grandma and Grandpa Wood getting dished up.






Grandma and Grandpa Robinson dishing
Mom with her new Camera that she got for Mother's Day!









We were trying to get some pictures of Clara with Grandma Wood. Clara was ok for about 2 minutes then she wanted nothing to due with the lady she doesn't know.
This was my favorite pictures of them together!





Grandparents, Grandkids, Great-Grandkids








Mom doing genealogy with Grandma and Grandpa Robinson









Dad, me, Grandma Wood, Grandpa Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment