Friday, April 9, 2010

YW 14 Day Walk with Christ

This week we began a 14 day journey with Christ, and what better to do then make flip-flops to start the path. There was lots of fun, lots of snacks and everything went great!


Sister Lamaster our newest MiaMaids advisor!
Cathy and Ashlan are always good for a fun picture, aren't their flip-flops so cute!





Sarah feeding her flip-flops to Sierra. They are always making me bust up!


Cute Meagan and her blue and yellow creation!


The girls working hard on their projects!




Bailee picking out some fabric for her flip-flops!






When I took this picture Kelsey told me I could not show anyone, I told her I was going to post it on my blog, so Kelsey, we are excited for you to join us in MiaMaids in a couple of months! She is such a beautiful and loving girl.

Annie with her flip-flops and her packet!







Shayla's finished flip-flops and is ready to get started!


This was such a fun activity and I want to thank the beehive group for the great night! Sister Shaw and Sister Smith are great leaders.






1 comment: