Monday, November 30, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #30

Today for the grand finale of thanks, I want to express my gratitude to my Savior Jesus Christ. He suffered and died for me that I may repent of my sins so I may return to live with him again. I am so grateful for his life and living example which shows me the way to follow. I am so grateful for his love for me, he knows me, and he watches over me and cheers me on, and wraps his arms around me when I feel like no one else cares or really loves me. To my savior who has provided a way for me to return to him, a way to be with my family forever, a way to rid myself of the guilt and pain associated with sin. He is the beginning and the end, and I know that sometimes I can only see a small portion of the "big picture", but I trust him that he will lead and guide me in the direction that I need to go in order to end up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment