Saturday, November 28, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #28

Today I am thankful for the Christmas season that for me starts today. It is always the Saturday after Thanksgiving that we pull out all the Christmas decorations and start on a task that can take all day. I feel that spirit when I pull out the decorations and start to think about what lays before me. When I think of the reason's I have to celebrate this time of year, tears come to my eyes. The music, the cheer, the love that everyone seems to show for each other is so touching and loving. I reminds me that there are still people out there that care. So when you walk past a bell ringer or someone in need I hope that the spirit of the upcoming season will touch you to do something you might have not done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment