Sunday, November 22, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #22

Today I am thankful for the technology that we use everyday and that we take for granted. Take this blog for example 10 years ago, I don't think we had the technology to make it work as well as it does. The Internet connects people all over the world that before knew nothing of each other. I always think about this during conference weekend, and how people can watch conference by satellite, Internet, radio, t.v. and many other ways that were not always possible. I am grateful that every time I need to talk to my mom or Laurel or anyone, I can pick up the phone and talk to them even if I am driving or away from home or work. Email is another way that we can communicate with each other but not be within speaking distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment