Monday, November 16, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #16

Today I am thankful for the home that I live in. This morning when I woke up for work it was 18 degrees outside. I know that there are people that are living on the street in cardboard boxes, in cars, and in homeless shelters. I didn't have to worry if I would freeze overnight, or wonder if there would be room at the shelter for me to have a bed, or wonder where I would sleep. I am grateful for the home that my parents provide and that I have the opportunity to live in. My house as some of you know is pretty cold, my parents like to keep it that way to keep cost's down, but I am grateful for the roof over my head.

1 comment:

  1. NO kidding. I like my house too. Yours though, I really like. My kids aren't there and you are always making something good.

    ReplyDelete