Sunday, October 4, 2009

Book Club and Apples to Apples


Our activity this week was our quarterly book club. We read Ida B, and I was surprised that there were several girls who did not like the story, didn't think it had a story line. I think it is very relevant for life's situation. We had apples with carmel and fruit dip and then played the game Apples to Apples. I have never played this game and the Jr version is a riot, I think I will be buying it sometime in the near future.
Here is Mckayla and Karley dipping their apples.

Here is Katelyn having some yummy carmel.


Karley and her game cards.



Karley, Sarah and Ashley being goof balls.

Katelyn, Nicole, Mckayla, Sister Hill, Sydney, Shantae getting us ready to play the game.


After everyone was gone and we were cleaning up Karley and Sarah had to have pictures of them jumping off the chairs. They are so funny, they make me laugh and are always up for pictures. I love them so much!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great night. Great book! Great company! Thanks for all you do!!!!

    ReplyDelete