Monday, October 12, 2009

Anger managment

Sometimes I feel like I need anger management classes. It's not that I am angry all the time, but when people treat people with a blatant disregard for their feelings and it seems sometimes in a hurtful way. It is moments like that and after moments like that, that I feel like I need anger management classes. I wish that punching a wall or hurting the person back would make me feel better, all it does is further cause chaos.

I just have to keep telling myself that I am OK, I am OK, and that I can't control other peoples actions. I just have to keep telling myself that God is watching us and he will take care of the issues as he sees they need to be fixed. I also have to remember that sometimes trials that happen this way have made me a better person and I hope that when I put my trust and faith in the Lord he will reach out his hand in the darkness that I feel consumed by at the moment. OK, enough ranting done. Talk to everyone soon, until them, I love you, and miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. Today, I am as calm as a cucumber. I think I just needed a yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude, have you checked out your camera? While I was waiting for you I took some self portraits. hee hee hee

    No more anger, just pity! Be happy and sad for this woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me clarify....Be happy because you are you and be sad for this woman.

    ReplyDelete