Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My time

Today I had my time.  My time to cry, my time to rejoice, my time to feel bad for me.  And then I snapped out of it.  I decided I needed to be inspired.  So i got in the car and drove all the way to Brigham City to see the new temple while I could.  What did I find, the spirit of love, peace and forever families.  I wondered why I had to drive so far to be inspired and I realized that the Lord works in mysterious ways.  I love that I can receive personal revalation for me right now.  I know life sucks right this very minute, but I listened to conference talks on the way up and the way back and if you haven't listened to, or read Henry B Eyring. 

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2012/04/mountains-to-climb?lang=eng

How inspiring.  After being at the temple I dont know that this will end.  But I know the things that are breaking my heart will be ok!

2 comments:

  1. I am really sorry to hear about your hardships, but grateful you were able to find peace at this rough time. The lord really does work in mysterious ways, and when you need him most he is there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you are having a hard time! I hope it turns around for you. I hope you are happy soon. Love always.

    And the temple, is a great place to go. I went to the temple last Wednesday for some peace too. It was awesome to go. I hadn't been in a couple of months and it was just what I needed. You are a good woman.

    ReplyDelete