Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Meds Update

So I have been forced to make a decision about what to do.  I appears my health is spiralling down as I seem to be falling apart quickly so I have made a decision to start a new treatment that is spendy time wise (it takes 3 hrs of infusion) and dollar wise (it is about $2500 per infusion), but hopefully it will pull me out of the spiral I am in.  If things go as plan I will start treatment a week from Friday to make sure that I don't have a "bad reaction" and miss a lot of work.  Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment