Sunday, November 28, 2010

30 Days of Thanks # 28

As this month draws to an end, I would be ungrateful if I failed to be thankful to the most important person in my life.  Our brother and our Savior Jesus Christ.  I am so thankful for the knowledge of knowing that when I make mistakes I can repent and be forgiven completely.  I am thankful for his atoning sacrifice which makes it possible to return to live with Him and our loving Heavenly Father.  The calming reassurance that our lives have hope, that we can return, that we will be forgiven, that those things will be remembered no more is beautiful and something I am truly grateful for!  With the celebration of his birth just around the corner, I am going to try to be better, be more like him, to love him more, to serve him more, to forgive and forget more, to accept more, to judge less.  This list can go on and on and on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment