Sunday, November 14, 2010

30 Days of Thanks #14

Today I am thankful for the Sabbath day. I have made a lot of adjustments with what I do on the Sabbath Day and after reading the Old Testament and about how our Sabbath day observance is a physical manifestation of our covenants with the Lord, my sabbath day observance has become so much more. I have really tried to limit what kind of things I do, say, see, watch and read. I try to focus on spiritual things only, development of talents and family togetherness. I have tried to watch church sponsored or church related DVDs, movies and or uplifting programs that help me keep my mind clean. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have had to put things in greater perspective and really keep the sabbath day holy. I know that by doing this my testimony has grown and the blessing are evident.

No comments:

Post a Comment