Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Days of Thanks #10

Today after having 4 Dr's appt's I am thankful for modern medicine. The amazing things that we can do today that we couldn't even 30 years ago I stand in awe. I know several people including myself that probably would not be here with out the advances in modern medicine. My dad for one, if they didn't understand the complexities of Melanoma it probably would have metastasized and killed him. My dear friends son, that was born with a congenital heart defect, they they have "rigged" up to work is another. The list could go on and on. Now facing the things may seem daunting, but with Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ anything is possible, and trust me I truly think that the Lords hand is in the increasing technology, I know that Satan uses it to the negative, but the good it does and allows what it does, I am eternally grateful.

1 comment:

  1. I want to know what happened yesterday. Love you!!!! Call me.

    ReplyDelete