Friday, May 28, 2010

Tatum's Birthday Party

For my cousin's Tatum's Birthday, LaNece asked me to help her take kids to Build a Bear! It was so much fun, it makes me want to go back again. I have never been, but I got a super cute owl and loved it! Great experience for the kids and adults.

Tatum the Birthday Girl
Getting instructions of what they get to do!






Garrett filling his bunny with stuffing



My friend Laurel's little girl Maylin was there too, she is so cute, and I am glad Laurel trusted me enough to take her, it was her first birthday party away from mom and she did great!






They then give their animals a bath.














We then went to the food court for ice cream. The kids were so cute, I just had to show you how cute they were with the ice cream! What a fun treat!



Connor





Mallory







The Birthday Girl









Tatum's neighbor












Katie, who I taught in Primary several years ago, she was so cute and so funny!










Garrett got Mint Chocolate chip, I didn't know that he liked that even!

No comments:

Post a Comment