Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Madness

Well, I have officially chosen to involve myself in a spiritual March Madness.

The challenge??? Read the Book Of Mormon in 31 days!

So I will be posting my progress here.

Yesterday was the first day and I completed my assignment which was to read the first 9 chapter's of 1 Nephi. It went pretty smoothly until about chapter 7 and my eyes wanted to sleep, but I got up walked around my room a couple of times and went back to reading and finished!

I'm not sure what I want to learn from this, but I really feel like I have been missing something lately. Not anything huge, I just feel a little off kilter so I am hoping that this will get me straightened out! If not, I still get to read the Book of Mormon in 1 month!

Wish me luck, I may need it on Tuesday's when I have Young Women's or on other day's that I have stuff planned, but I know that I am up to the challenge!

Are you??

If you are interested I will post the break down for the whole month! Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap. And that holy crap is meant with all holiness....but really 31 days! You will be translated.

    I read Words of Mormon yesterday.

    And I finished The Teacher's Funeral.

    ReplyDelete