Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Garrett!

Last Saturday we celebrated Garrett's 5th Birthday, yes 5th! It is way scary for me that he is growing up so fast! If you can't tell he LOVES StarWars! It was a great party and a lot of fun. Even Jonathan got into it! He was trying out the masks that they got for the kids!

Garrett's Nana bought him a Darth Vader and an Obi One Konobi cut out! Garrett was way protective of the Obi One!

Getting ready to open presents.

Clara really like the presents, well at least she wanted to chew on the paper!




Mom got him and X-wing fighter! I think it was love at first sight!



A friend of Evets made this R2 cake, it was way cool looking!





Blowing out the candles.


Lately Clara doesn't want anything to do with Timmy or my dad, so when Timmy picked her up, I thought maybe she was over it, she looks pretty happy in this picture, I don't think she was sure what to think about the hat!

After a minute or so the happiness was gone and it was back to scared, crying, I don't like you Clara!


Garrett with his new X-wing fighter. He was so excited that everytime I tried to take him picture he wouldn't look up!

No comments:

Post a Comment