Saturday, November 7, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #7

Today I am grateful for prayer. One of two connections to our Heavenly Father. The other being the Holy Ghost. Since being called to the Young Women's I don't think that I have prayed so much in my whole life. I want so much from him for them that I ask and ask and ask. I then have to thank and thank and thank when things just seem to happen. I love that I can talk to him out loud like a friend. It amazes me how much Satan tries to get us to forget about praying an how easily he can make us feel unworthy to pray when in actuality there is never a time that we can not pray. He is always willing to listen and to hear and the answer. I have learned that most of the time they are not answered in way that I want, but in the way that it needs to happen. The mortal man in me forgets about the BIG picture and our Heavenly Father definitely can see the big picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment