Thursday, November 5, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #5

I had a hard time coming up with something this morning. I don't know why I am struggling with this, there are so many things to be thankful for. I didn't want this to become a material thing list, I wanted it to be deeper then that, but this morning I am not feeling the vibe. (if you know what I mean) So drum roll please, today I am thankful for nature. I love the trees and the grass and the changing of the season. The moon and the stars and the constellations that seem to tell a story of where we came from. The leaves that change in the Fall and know when to change. The bulbs that spring forth from the ground in the spring because of the warmth they feel. The cool night that comes after a long hot summer day that seems almost as refreshing as sleep itself. Wow, not too bad, even though I am not feeling it, I am truly grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment