Wednesday, November 18, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #18

Today I am thankful for a job. I am thankful that I know where my next pay check is coming from. I am thankful that I work for a company that has taken measures to remain stable and viable during this economic crisis. I saw managers look at numbers and find a way to cut costs without cutting jobs and service to our patients, all while allowing us to work the hours we were hired to. We receive a "Thank You" bonus in our paychecks this week, which I know will go to help those in need. I know I was wondering where I would come up for the money to do the sub for Santa stuff I normally do, and this the way it will happen. I am thankful for the fulfilment that I receive from my job, sometimes I complain about it and how things happen, but I am still grateful for the job that I have. There are so many out there that don't have a job and that have been without a job for quite some time, or are working 3 or 4 part time jobs trying to keep things going. My hats go off to you, and my prayers go out to you!

2 comments:

  1. Today, I am thankful that I got to sit next to you for a few minutes...without having to do anything and visiting without distraction. I was thankful for a moment of no issues and good laughs. I am thankful for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurel, I love you more then words can say!

    ReplyDelete