Wednesday, November 11, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #11

Today I am so thankful for the Temple. It's a place that I go to reset my spirit and I go to be closer to my Heavenly Father. I am so glad there is a place that I can sit and ponder and learn and not be disturbed. I am so grateful for the covenants that I have made, that have made me be the better me so I can one day return to my Father in Heaven and live with him again. Some of you know that I totally resisted going through the temple for many different reasons and I have come to realize that the fear of going through the temple was a tool that Satan was using against me. I am grateful for the purpose of temples, for eternal families, and for the knowledge that I receive every time I go. My once a week journey has become a journey of love that I look forward too! As a side note, last week I did a name that was from Massachusetts from 1667 that is like the pilgrim times! I thought it was so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment