Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Hirshhorn Museum

Our next destination was the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden. For those of you who don't know, I love Modern Art. Not all of it but a lot of it.
This was a really cool sculpture just outside the doors.


Me and mom in the courtyard of the museum.

Now don't think I am a bad photographer and that I didn't focus this picture. I think this it why I liked this picture so much the fuzziness and vagueness of it all made it absolutely gorgeous.





The Poodle picture



Mom in front of the Large Man made out of little small pictures





Cool sculptures in the garden






Me in front a very geometric sculpture






Mom in front of her favorite sculpture in the garden, we called them the nuts we thought that what they looked like








No comments:

Post a Comment