Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sleepless Night

Have you ever just wanted to give someone a hard time and it blew up in your face, and then you were so mad at them, and then mad at yourself that you couldn't sleep all night because you felt bad about it now?

Last night I had a fight with my mom about the stupidest (is that a word), thing. I had YW over for gourmet popcorn and she asked if she could have some, I jokingly said "Did you make me dinner?" needless to say she got mad and went and got a healthy choice ice cream bar and really would not even talk to me. She had good reasons to be mad because she did make dinner (hamburgers) and I did not want them so I had bread with avocado on it. Also she had been home all day sick and was not feeling well, and I am sure that my smarta** comment didn't make her feel any better.

I tried to sleep and I just kept replaying it in my head over and over again and now I feel bad, so you know what that means----Eat crow and tell her I am sorry. I hate that part, I am not good at saying I am sorry, but I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Becky. Hope all goes well. Tell her thanks from all of us.

    ReplyDelete