Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What a day


Have you ever thought you had a bad day only to learn at a later date that it wasn't as bad as the day you just had? Today was that day, I woke up at 2 am with a migraine headache, I should have just called in sick then, but I decided it was not so bad so I got up at 4 and got ready to go. I went to change the electrodes from my heart monitor when I find out I don't have any more (good thing I didn't pull the old ones off). I then went upstairs to package the zucchini bread that I made yesterday for the freezer only to find the last loaf broke in half leaving the bottom in the pan. Do you see where I am going with this? I then get ready to go to work, grab a plastic bottle thing and fill it with chocolate milk (an almost daily occurrence) and head out the door. I get to work and start doing films for the Dr when I decide that I am thirsty so I go to open my chocolate milk when the bottom of the plastic container breaks open spilling 24 oz of chocolate milk all over my desk, computer, phone, purse, floor and last but not least me. All over my new cute shirt, pants, shoes, socks etc.... Now you can see how good my day had started, I almost wanted to cry, I didn't but I wanted to. After spending 30-45 minutes cleaning up chocolate milk I had to go home, so call my boss who says just stay home. I guess it could have gotten worse but I didn't want to stay around to find out. You can't see how bad the pants are in the picture, but check out the stain on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment